Cleanroom Facilities Lead/Engineer
IQM is the European leader in superconducting quantum computers, established in Espoo, Finland. In three years, we have grown to 200+ employees and have established subsidiaries in Germany, France, and Spain. We build quantum computers for research laboratories and supercomputing centers. For industrial customers, we deliver quantum advantage through our unique application-specific co-design approach.
We build world-leading quantum computers for the well-being of humankind, now and for the future.
What will I be doing?
- Daily monitoring of facility systems and utilities
- Regular surveillance and maintenance
- Supervision of contractors
- Small repairs
- Administration of spares and consumables
- Support with upgrades and expansions
- Conceptual design for future requirements
- Documentation (PID, design, layout, schematics, and drawings) and keeping it up to date
What skills do I need?
- Cleanroom plant service experience is desirable
- Prior knowledge of the BMS system
- Bachelor's or Master's degrees are not required if the candidate has extensive microelectronics industry experience.
- Capability to communicate in both Finnish and English
- Prior industry experience
Preferred Skills/Experience but not required
- Firework permit, first aid certification, or occupational safety card
- Experience with infrastructure building, construction, renovations, etc.
- Understanding of the production environment in a cleanroom, 5S/ISO certifications, etc.
What I can expect from IQM
- An excellent opportunity to collaborate on world-class R&D and cutting-edge technology
- An opportunity to work with a passionate and diverse company on a important mission
- A unique opportunity to make a real impact on the future of quantum
- Growth and progress in a creative and open start-up environment
- Team with a relaxed and cozy atmosphere
Meet our people and hear more about IQM by visiting our Youtube channel here
We'll proceed with the interviews immediately, so please submit your application soon.