We are now looking for a self-guided, result-oriented and Collaborative colleague to join the IT Common Functions team as a
Service Operations Manager (Reporting and Analytics)
The position is permanent and based at Neste Headquarters in Espoo.
We have a small, diversified and enthusiastic team of experts working in Functions, IT. Our team is responsible for Common Functions areas such as HR, Health, Safety and Quality, Procurement, Finance, Business Process Management, Reporting & Analytics, Innovations, Legal, Public affairs, Brand and are classified into 4 main product areas. Our Objective is to meet the overall IT Strategy by providing directions to IT Strategy in all these four product areas ensuring that everything we do is viable and built to last.
Your main responsibilities in creating a sustainable future are:
- Own and manage service delivery in Data & Analytics domain
- Manage operational assignments and dependencies
- Support IT Product Manager in operational/service delivery incl. ITIL process
- Accountable to ensure adequate monitoring of IT systems for irregularities and performance issues
- Ensure business continuity, preventive maintenance and following standardised processes
- Cooperate with business & IT stakeholders on specific operational matters (ex. major incidents, problems)
- Enable the continual improvement of operational delivery based on feedback
- Responsible for identity lifecycle & access management
- Follow operational readiness state of delivered solutions & supports needed changes to help ensure a successful operational go-live
- Be able to take up service improvement or enhancement initiatives together with IT partners to meet business expectations.
- If applicable, be part of core Service Area Operations Group and take up responsibility as required.
The best combination to success in this role:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience, e.g. Operations or Delivery Manager in Reporting and Analytics area or Data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Finnish is an advantage.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proficient in Data analysis and able to perform statistical analysis related to service operations and improvement.
- Be able to take part in Operational steering meetings and suitably able to communicate operational achievements
- The following qualifications may put you ahead in the list:
- ITIL certification is an advantage
- University degree or equivalent experience is always a big plus
- Automating reporting structures
- Defining and updating standard operating procedures
- Technical knowledge or know how in Data warehousing and Reporting
- Knowledge of tools like SAP BO, Power BI, or any other visualisation tools
- Managing large team or Reporting and Analytics delivery team with multi vendor setup
- Flexibility in rostering and ability to work in 24/7 set up or prior experience in such schedule.
If you possess the following skills, you should be able to excel in this role:
- Aptitude for maths and statistics
- Problem solving and investigative skills
- Detailed oriented and thorough
We at Neste appreciate a collaboration culture and hence People skills like the one highlighted below:
- Service Management
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Adaptable and proactive
- Leadership capabilities
This position typically requires the following qualifications:
- Strong proficiency with Google suite especially sheets & slides
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
Please submit your application by August, 31st, 2022
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with IT Delivery Manager, Sudhindra BS on 18.08.2022 during 15:00 to 16:00 or on 25.08.2022 during 15:00 to 16:00
The recruitment process will include interviews and possible aptitude testing. The first interviews are preliminarily scheduled to take place as soon as potential applications are received already from week 33. So be the first one.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children.
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. We are also committed to carbon neutral production by 2035. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique.
We have set high standards for biodiversity, human rights and supply chain. We have consistently been included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices and the Global 100 list of the world’s most sustainable companies.
To carry out our strategy and business growth, our values guide our work. We support, develop and take care of the wellbeing of our people to enable them to grow, innovate and build our future.
We care. We have courage. We cooperate.
At Neste we want our people to feel good and do good. We provide clear and transparent targets, development opportunities, empowering leadership as well as rewards based on role and responsibilities.
Neste’s strategy is called ‘’Faster, Bolder and Together‘’. It reflects the understanding that there is no time to lose in combating climate change or helping to tackle the waste plastic challenge. In order to succeed, we need to act, innovate new solutions and deliver them faster and bolder than ever before – together.
In the end, it is the people who make the company. We are Neste.
For more information, please visit neste.com.