Online Support Specialist (US West)
Fully Remote- Pacific Standard Time Working Hours, Monday-Friday
Applicants must be US-based
As part of our Customer Support team you will be responsible for supporting our valuable customers mainly through our live-chat and inbox helping them in setting up and using their eloomi solution. It is a must, that you have excellent English language skills (written and spoken).
Sounds pretty awesome, right? Up for this chance to drive people development and to make a difference for eloomi’s great customers? Then read on!
The top 3 must-have key success drivers
- Learn and become conversant in the eloomi product and use cases of our customer base
- Have a proactive approach to taking on and following through on customer chats and messages
- Have a high working drive, positive mindset and an efficient low-bureaucracy execution of tasks
The top 3 must-have key business drivers
- Support new and existing customers through our live-chat and inbox responding to them within defined SLA’s
- Interact with all customers according to our procedures and guidelines for tone
- Actively follow up on customer satisfaction scores and response time stats and feedback
You have a natural customer focused mindset and you are a true problem solver. You are empathetic, caring and a dedicated professional, that goes the extra mile to help our customers in growing their businesses through their eloomi solution by providing them with timely and truly resolution-focused human support.
You have a passion for how people and software interact to solve real-life challenges and you leverage the momentum of this interest in combination with your passion for providing the appropriate customer experience to constantly develop yourself in the role.
What is the job about?
- Delivering best-in-class customer support to eloomi’s customers using a client-centric approach
- Managing and consistently and proactively following up on customer queries
- Following our guidelines for operations to secure consistency in our services
- Being eloomi’s product first-line functional support specialist
- Collaborating daily with your colleagues and manager to further develop internal competences and processes in the team
- Helping drive the continued development of our self-service universe, help resources, and automations (bots, etc.)
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with cross-functional internal teams including Product and Marketing and, in particular, eloomi’s technical support function
- Actively being engaged in continually improving and streamlining our operational guidelines to ensure we work as smart and efficiently as possible
- Supporting the business by providing input for key data points and satisfaction metrics
- Helping build social proof by providing input for getting reviews and user stories
- Reporting to the Head of Customer Support
Skills and Qualifications in the job
- Experience (preferably) or interest in running software support for customers
- Preferably experience in using live-chat support systems (Intercom, etc.)
- Super calm mind to allow you to always communicate in a way that contributes to the appropriate experience for our customers even in extremely busy situations where you’re juggling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Organized and methodical with excellent follow-up procedures to ensure customer expectations and SLAs are met
- Excellent communication and customer interaction skills
- Comfort working in a fast-paced and -changing environment
- Excellent task management and prioritization skills
Preferred start date ASAP
Location: Orlando or Fully Remote- Must be able to work 09:00-17:00 Pacific Standard Time
Welcome to eloomi
We are a fast-growing international software company with headquarters in Denmark and an office hub in Orlando, USA. We have customers in +30 countries. With only 8 years behind us, we have positioned ourselves as one of the leading recognized suppliers within Learning Management and People Development.
We’re a unique workplace driven by exceptional people development and successful teamwork. Each employee contributes to building a diverse and positive work culture nurtured by a sharp vision and authentic engagement. By joining eloomi, you will have the opportunity to enhance your skills and focus on your career path. As an agile organization, we aim to empower our employees with great flexibility, transparent management, and inspiring learning.
We love passionate and motivated people (like you) to help us bring innovative solutions to our customers around the world. And by the way, we constantly work to ensure that eloomi is "the best workplace you ever worked at".
Ready to start an exciting journey at eloomi?
If you have questions about the position, feel free to contact please contact Josh Carson at [email protected] to learn more. Or drop us your application on careers.eloomi.com and you will hear from us soon!
eloomi is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome all applicants. eloomi supports workforce diversity, and all applications will be considered equally and against the role profile regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
See more at: www.eloomi.com