We are seeking an experienced business professional for the position of global Product Manager, Labor & Repair Services, Filtration.
The Product Manager, Labor & Repair Services has overall ownership of the Filtration PG’s offering portfolio in Beneficiation, Dewatering, and Hydrometallurgy Services Business Line. The position will also lead and develop offerings for repair and labor related to assigned products. Preferred location for this role is Espoo, Tampere or Lappeenranta, Finland.
In this new position, your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Service labor and repair product offering strategy and development roadmap
- Defining, developing, commercializing, and launching repair and labor product offering
- Creating labor and repair product sales and go-to-market strategies.
- Understand the market and customer needs and propose new product offering developments.
- Ensure the availability of product data associated with the repair and labor product offering.
- Adapt repair and labor product offerings to suit the product Life Cycle Services offering
- Support and advise our delivery organization to deploy relevant Life Cycle Services product offerings.
- Provide expert content and support Metso training organization to provide training to internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain product and service safety bulletins and ensure proper distribution and communication.
- Participate in improving the global procedures for productized labor offerings with the relevant stakeholders.
We are looking for a new team member with the following qualifications and experience:
- Applicable B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree and/or Business degree
- Solid experience from relevant B2B-related work, earlier experience from Product Management roles ideal, while other technical and business experiences will be considered as an asset.
- Previous experience from working with mining and/or filtration product range and related services valued.
- Familiar with exploring customer needs and translating such toward product strategies and action plans.
- A proven track record of professional accomplishments and reliability
... and preferably these skills and abilities:
- Strong value and financial understanding to define and deploy attractive and sound earning models.
- Practical experience and technical knowledge of the offering to be able to add value to products and coach internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience and willingness to work in large complex organizations with a broad stakeholder base.
- Excellent communication skills, able to lead and motivate others.
- Be willing to actively engage in problem-solving opportunities.
- Knowledge of Enovia (PDM) and/or SAP (ERP) applications is preferred.
- International travel is required.
We offer you an opportunity to work in a global team with great colleagues around you. You will get a chance to participate in defining your own ways of working and how this new role will look in the future. You will have two close colleagues in other product groups working in similar positions as Product Manager, Labor & Repair Services. In addition, we offer you benefits like occupational healthcare, mental wellbeing services, bike benefit, and epassi flex (lunch and culture/sport).
If you are interested, please apply by sending your resume and application through the Metso career page (link below) by September 30, 2023.
Please note that we are screening the candidates already during the application period, so it´s worth being fast and furious.
For additional information please contact:
Juha Leppälä, [email protected]
Metso Outotec synnyttää merkittävimmät negatiiviset vaikutuksensa tai käyttää resursseja liittyen kasvihuonekaasupäästöihin ja biodiversiteettiin, luokassa Ympäristö.
Nettovaikutusprofiilin on mallintanut Upright Project. Profiili perustuu tieteellisen tutkimuksen ymmärrykseen erilaisten tuotteiden ja palveluiden vaikutuksista. Profiili kertoo mihin asioihin sinäkin olet mukana vaikuttamassa tämän työpaikan kautta. Lisätietoa Uprightista löydät täältä.