At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Do you have an analytic and solution-oriented mindset and the ability to see behind numeric data? Are you interested in challenging and rewarding work in an international working environment, with competent and motivated colleagues around you? Does this sound good to you? Read on!
We are now looking for a Project Controller to join our Grid Integration business at Hitachi Energy. This position is for our Finland location, offering the potential for a Hybrid work model.
In this role you will play a key role in financial controlling by providing valuable support and guidance in all financial and commercial matters, while actively driving project performance. This position is ideal for you if you find it easy to keep things in order according to their priority, and like to complete tasks within the agreed schedule. You react to any changes and deviations in the projects financial status, and find the reasons behind the changes. You are able to take control of project finances together with the project managers.
- Provide financial support to project teams across full project lifecycle (tendering, project execution, project close-out, warranty)
- Support Tender Manager on financial aspects during tender stage including risk review process
- Support Project Manager and the Project Team in all financial and commercial matters and actively drive operational and financial performance across a portfolio of assigned projects, drive and seek optimization of project revenues, profitability, cashflow contributing to the financial result of the business unit
- Support the Project Manager in coordinating and preparing monthly project reviews including preparation of at completion estimates, cost-to-complete calculations, revenues, and cash flow forecasts. Contribute to opportunity/risk identification and monitor that all required actions are timely implemented
- Manage invoicing, currency risks and hedging, bonds and guarantees as well as tax matters with support from relevant departments
- Assure compliance with relevant financial accounting and reporting standards as well as internal control and compliance regulations
- Provide ad-hoc project related financial analysis and participate to relevant financial or transformation initiatives
- Provide support on claim management, back-charges and insurance cases and monitor the proper follow up together with the Contract Manager/Project Manager up-stream (towards customer), side-stream (towards consortia partner) as well as down-stream (towards suppliers)
- Minimum bachelors degree in finance / accounting / business administration
- Several years of finance experience in controlling; project or / tendering controlling experience will be an advantage
- Very good command of written and spoken English, Finnish and Swedish will be an advantage
- Excellent skills in Excel and a good working knowledge of SAP
- Proactive and self-driven personality
- Acts with high integrity and ethics
- Team player with interest in continuous process improvements
- Can do and problem-solving attitude
Yhteystiedot: Interested in joining the team? We look forward to receiving your application. Apply for the position by December 29, 2023. Please note that we will initiate interviews as candidates apply and position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
If you want to further discuss around the position or have questions, please contact Henrik Sandbacka, Operating Unit Controller, tel. +358 40 6198220.
Työ alkaa: Työskentely alkaa mahdollisimman pian
Työn kesto: Toistaiseksi voimassa oleva
Hakuaika päättyy: 29.12.2023 21:59
Jätä hakemus: https://www.hitachienergy.com/careers/open-jobs/details/JID3-56865
Ilmoitus jätetty: 04.12.2023 08:18
Työmarkkinatorin ilmoitusnumero: 8962ada1-25c8-4576-81f7-146d338ab9f6
Lähde: Työmarkkinatorin asiakastietojärjestelmä