At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are looking for a Project Supply Chain Manager to join the Grid Integration unit at Hitachi Energy in Vaasa, Finland. In this role, you will be an active part in the projects. You will coordinate, negotiate and administrate procurement proposals, bids, and contracts with suppliers/vendors. You will be a multitasking person in a multicultural environment. Even the selected person will be located in Finland, the SCM-related tasks can be for projects in Sweden, Norway, Denmark or Ireland. You will join a dedicated team of professionals within Supply Chain Management so you will have colleagues from all around the world supporting you in this role.
- Planning and executing procurement activities for projects in order to support project objective achievement in terms of cost/budget, schedule and supply quality.
- Maintaining a primary interface with the Project Manager, project team, category teams, on all SCM matters.
- Applying project procurement procedures and planning and ensuring appropriate implementation and compliance to SCM instructions.
- Providing forecast to suppliers and negotiate agreements and price as well as terms and conditions. You adapt corporate contractual framework to the local business needs and align your work with the Global Category Managers
- Monitoring the project procurement status and updating Hitachi Energy project management and SCM team of any issues. Pro-actively working to resolve performance issues related to procurement cost, quality and delivery.
- Ensuring that RfQs are issued in compliance to the sourcing strategy.
- Ensuring cost reduction and project budget savings targets are met.
- Managing relationships with suppliers in partnership with regional and Global Category Management teams.
- Identifying new suppliers in cooperation with relevant category team. Qualify new suppliers in cooperation with Supplier Quality.
- Bachelors or masters degree in engineering discipline or business administration
- Previous experience in SCM
- Knowledge in Energy Sector is a merit
- High communication and networking skills as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial attitude
- Technical interest and ability to solve complex problems independently
- Team player, driven, structured and result-oriented mindset
- Experience in contract negotiations. Good influencing skills.
- Fluency in English, written and verbal, is a requirement. Knowledge of Finnish and/or Swedish will be positively considered
- Ability to work in different countries and cultures
Yhteystiedot: More about us
Interested in joining the team? We look forward to receiving your application. Apply for the position by September 22, 2023. We will initiate interviews as candidates apply and position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
If you want to further discuss around the position or have questions, please contact Ville Laakkonen, Nordic Cluster SCM Leader, tel. +358 50 3358374.
Työ alkaa: Työskentely alkaa mahdollisimman pian
Työn kesto: Toistaiseksi voimassa oleva
Hakuaika päättyy: 22.09.2023 20:59
Jätä hakemus: https://www.hitachienergy.com/careers/open-jobs/details/JID3-44895
Ilmoitus jätetty: 28.08.2023 16:34
Työmarkkinatorin ilmoitusnumero: 2d094ecc-03e5-4395-b106-7e289085c2e8
Lähde: Työmarkkinatorin asiakastietojärjestelmä