Test Automation Specialist
Who are we?
Nordhealths mission is to build software that improves the daily lives of healthcare professionals. We build software that empower veterinary and therapy professionals to provide the best possible care experiences to their patients. Our products are used daily by over 40,000 professionals to help treat over 30 million patients annually across 30+ countries on five continents.
We understand that talent comes from everywhere and anywhere. The greater our diversity, the better the products we deliver. Thats why we are a remote-first company, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, with all 400+ employees working either remotely or from offices/collaboration hubs (https://nordhealth.com/offices/). While our market presence is currently strongest in the Nordics, our customer base is rapidly growing in our other markets too, especially in Europe and North America (more at our website nordhealth.com (http://nordhealth.com/).)
About the role
We are here to create great healthcare products. Thats at our very core, but its the people who make companies great, not the other way around. We spend more time with our co-workers than anyone else in our lives. Being part of an exceptional team is not only important for your personal mindfulness but key for your professional progression.
Were looking for an experienced Test Automation Specialist to join Nordhealth to help our QA team with designing, implementing, and executing test automation scenarios for Provet Cloud. If you are a proactive person who has a comprehensive understanding of testing processes and is able to make independent decisions this is a unique opportunity for you. With us, you can develop your skills through challenging projects.
The skills we are looking for:
- Solid professional experience in software quality assurance and testing.
- At least 4 years of experience in test automation.
- Good experience with test automation tools/frameworks. Knowledge of at least one of the next automation tools: Ghost Inspector, Robot Framework, Jenkins, Python, Selenium.
- Ability to script with at least one programming language.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to design test scenarios and manage the whole testing process to ensure that product quality is delivered.
- Test documentation and reporting skills. You will report testing results to project management.
- Understanding of various test processes and methods.
- Strong background in functional, non-functional, system, regression, acceptance, validation, load, and performance testing.
What will help you to be successful in this role?
In addition, it would be amazing if you:
- have basic experience in using Docker.
- take ownership of the testing-related processes and improve them when needed.
- have a positive attitude and good interpersonal skills are also important to us.
- can work under pressure with tight time schedules.
- like to collaborate with product, design, and other engineers to ensure high-quality implementation.
- have the ability to prioritize work tasks and time management both independently and in collaboration with the team.
Whats in it for you?
At Nordhealth, we do things a little bit differently. Stuff like complex and old fashioned hierarchy, are unheard of. Instead, we value self-sufficiency, autonomous teams which, we believe, are the best way to bring out the best version of us. We champion open working and believe in flexible days, freedom of space, and dedicating time to allow you to learn and create In addition, we offer:
- work remotely from anywhere in Europe
- the chance to work in a meaningful industry and in a fast-growing, global company on a path to changing digital healthcare
- endless learning and professional growth opportunities
- the tools you need, and enjoy using
- amazing company events and great colleagues from around the world
If you enjoy working in a fast-growing and international environment with the possibility to make an impact, this might be the perfect job for you. Apply now! We'll fill the position as soon as we find the right person.
Yhteystiedot: Szymon Olko, email@example.com
Työpaikan osoite: Virkbyvägen 21, 08700, Lojo, 08700 LOHJA
Palkkaus: Katso kuvaus
Työ alkaa: Katso kuvaus
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Haku päättyy: 22.05.2023
Ilmoitus jätetty: 23.11.2022
TE-palvelujen ilmoitusnumero: 11721885
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä