Process Expert, Record-to- Report (RTR)
Nokian Tyres is a Finnish company that as the first in the world invented the winter tire in 1934. We continue to drive innovation and develop our premium technology from Nokia, where we are rooted. Today, operating in over 60 countries across the world, we are looking for experienced professionals and future talents to join us.
We are looking for a Process Expert, Record-to- Report (RTR) to join our Finance organization.
As a Process Expert, Record-to-Report (RTR) you will work together with other process experts, financial controllers, business controllers and other stakeholders. We assume you already have experience on working in a stimulating, international business environment and you have an ability and motivation to drive continuous improvement. You can say you have open-minded approach and self-driven working style.
- Optimize and harmonize RTR processes and ways of working in own expertise area
- Provide end-user support, guidance and training in RTR topics
- Identify process development areas and drive continuous process improvement
- Work with cross-functional and global teams across all business units and business areas to ensure alignment to existing processes and to capture business requirements for RTR processes
- Participate in projects in different roles from contributor to project manager
- Participate and coordinate testing of global systems, tools, processes and procedures
- Ensure that effective key controls are in place in accordance with internal policies
What we expect from you:
- A relevant educational background, e.g. a Master’s / Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in Economics and Business Administration
- At least 5-10 years of work experience in accounting and finance in multinational environment
- Knowledge in FAS, accounting, taxation and reporting processes is required, IFRS is considered as an advantage
- Process management and development skills, preferably in Record-to-Report, from an internationally operating company
- Excellent Microsoft Office and SharePoint skills and experience in creating and developing new reporting tools
- Self-motivated person with curiosity, strong problem-solving skills and the “can-do” attitude
- Good communication, collaboration and presentation skills, analytical mindset and ability to work under pressure required
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Other languages are seen as an advantage
Our way of working
Our talented people, energizing collaboration and agile way of working ensure that we achieve great results together. We believe in involvement and active ownership. Nokian Tyres wants everyone to have both the power and the opportunity to influence matters and we support your professional growth. We value different experiences and competencies. They play a key role in the development of the company as well as our new, innovative solutions.
When working at the office, your closest team will be located in Nokia, Finland. That doesn't mean that we expect you to be there on a daily basis, since we are promoting flexible and modern working culture, where working from home or another preferred place is just as fine.
Are you interested in joining our inspiring team?
Please fill in the application form with CV and salary request by June 7th, 2023.
For further information please contact Global Process Owner, Record-to-Report, Piia Hilander, email [email protected] or tel. +358 104017053 (Friday May 26, 2023 at 14.00-15.00 or Friday June 2, 2023 at 14.00-15.00).
Application period ends: 2023-06-07 at 23:59
Nokian Renkaat synnyttää merkittävimmät negatiiviset vaikutuksensa tai käyttää resursseja liittyen kasvihuonekaasupäästöihin ja pienhiukkas- ja kemikaalipäästöihin, luokassa Ympäristö.
Nettovaikutusprofiilin on mallintanut Upright Project. Profiili perustuu tieteellisen tutkimuksen ymmärrykseen erilaisten tuotteiden ja palveluiden vaikutuksista. Profiili kertoo mihin asioihin sinäkin olet mukana vaikuttamassa tämän työpaikan kautta. Lisätietoa Uprightista löydät täältä.