We are strengthening Ouman R&D team with Build & Test Engineer, Kempele
Join the Ouman team and create with us future smart homes and world class building automation systems. We care for our planet and work every day towards greener environment by creating solutions which help to reduce buildings CO2 emissions. Our typical products are room units, controllers, sensors and various tailored custom designs. We create products using latest embedded technologies, IoT platforms, remote access capabilities, wireless technologies and much more!
You could be our new build master and test engineer. With your good interpersonal skills and a team player attitude you will fit nicely to our crew. You have a constant desire to learn new technologies and better ways of creating new solutions.
- You will work as part of our engineering team focusing on Ouman products
- In the build master role, you own the SW build environment and execute automated CI builds and manage SW releases
- In the test engineer role, you will maintain production tester sequences, run product verification steps and participate in product remote update activities
- In your role you will be co-operating with the inhouse teams and support customer projects
- Experience of SW builds with CI/CD based on GitHub Actions
- Skills on Robot Framework / test automation
- Applicable technical education (M.Sc., B.Sc.) or thesis worker
- Fluent spoken and written Finnish and English
- Self-imposed working attitude with interest to develop your competences and capabilities
- Interesting and versatile job in a growing business
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely some days per week
- A relaxed work atmosphere, supportive team and experienced colleagues
- Comprehensive occupational healthcare services
- Lunch, sports & cultural benefits as well as bicycle- and massage benefit
Our offices in Kempele are located at Linnunrata 14.
Please send your CV and application letter to email@example.com by 4.12.2022.
For more information about the job please contact R&D Manager Vesa Paaso firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact by phone (+358 40 840 2340) between 9-10 o’clock on following dates: Thursday 17.11., Tuesday 22.11., Tuesday 29.11.
The candidate interviews will start as soon as interesting applications are received and the position will be filled when the right person is found.
In 40 years, the OUMAN Group has grown from a Finnish controller manufacturer to an international expert in the field of building automation. We are part of the Swedish Ernströmgruppen family business, which is more than 100 years old. Today there are 1,200 employees in over 30 sister companies belonging to Ernströmgruppen family. Ernströmgruppen's goal is to develop the companies towards more digital and sustainable future for generations to come.
OUMAN Group employs almost 300 professionals and has a turnover of EUR 39 million. We have 4 offices in Finland, located in Kempele, Rauma, Espoo and Turku. In addition to our locations, there are people in our field organization across Finland. We also serve foreign customers in Gothenburg and Tallinn. Our factories are located in Kempele, Finland and Kuressaare, Estonia. In addition to the sharp product development expertise and efficient production team, OUMAN has a skilled group of building automation experts.
Our solutions are enjoyed by residents, property owners, property managers, contractors, and equipment manufacturers across Europe. We are Scandinavia's largest manufacturer of HVAC controllers and produce more than 1,5 million products annually. We supply our customers with everything an automation contractor needs to control HVAC processes, and we have a wide range of controllers, field devices and building automation solutions. We are a pioneer in remote building control-systems, and we utilize the latest technology in our products. We combine design and production in efficient cooperation. We also help our customers develop new concepts and manufacture them ourselves. More information: www.ouman.fi, www.oumangroup.com. You can also follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.