Site Reliability Engineer
IQM is the European leader in superconducting quantum computers, established in Espoo, Finland. In two years, we have grown to 260+ employees and have established subsidiaries in Germany, Spain, France and Singapore. We build quantum computers for research laboratories and supercomputing centers. For industrial customers, we deliver quantum advantage through our unique application-specific co-design approach.
We build world-leading quantum computers for the well-being of humankind now and for the future.
Does working in a highly competent scientific team excite you? Are you a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) looking to build a growing IT infrastructure supporting cutting-edge research? You have come to the right place! We are now looking for a future colleague to join our team in Espoo, Finland, to be a part of our global IT team.
As an SRE at IQM, you are a respected technical expert who supports your colleagues, is eager to find solutions to IT-related issues problems by finding their root causes, and both proactively and reactively to ensure IQM’s business continuity. You are able to communicate clearly about technical topics in an international and cross-cultural environment.
We are now searching for a tech-focused person with system administration and IT operations experience to develop and maintain Information Technology in both Information Technology (IT) and Operational Technology (OT) environments.
What will I be doing?
- Managing and supporting the use of a Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Support and improve the IT infrastructure in a cleanroom (OT) environment
- Setting up devices and IT environment and supporting in their use in an office and OT environment
- Administering Windows and Linux and basics in DB environment
- Configuring and maintaining IT networks
What skills do I need?
- Experience in support and maintenance of Windows workstation environment
- Experience in providing hands-on IT support
- System administration in Windows and Linux server environments
- Knowledge in networking
- Cross-cultural awareness
- Knowledge of information security and business continuity
- Ability to work in a fast-phase scale-up environment
- Fluent language skills in written and verbal English
What skills are seen as beneficial
- Experience with OT environments
- Experience with version control (Git) and configuration management (Ansible)
- Experience in Atlassian tools
- Information Security and Incident Response experience
- System Administration experience in OracleDB and Microsoft SQL
- M365, Azure AD and Active Directory experience
- Knowledge of scripting
What can I expect from IQM?
- A great opportunity to perform world-class R&D and implement cutting edge technology
- Cutting-edge manufacturing and laboratory infrastructure
- Sufficient financial backing for ambitious projects
- An opportunity to work with a passionate and diverse team on an important mission
- A unique opportunity to make a real impact on the future of quantum
Meet our people and hear more about IQM by visiting our Youtube channel here >>
We'll proceed with the interviews immediately, so please submit your application soon.