ANDRITZ Oy is a leading global supplier of systems, equipment and services for the pulp and paper industry including wood processing, fiber processing, chemical recovery, and stock preparation. In addition, ANDRITZ Oy offers biomass boilers and gasification plants for energy production. ANDRITZ Hydro Oy, located in Tampere, delivers systems, equipment, and services for hydraulic power generation. The number of employees of ANDRITZ companies in Finland is approximately 1 600. The Center of Excellence are Kerava, Kotka, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Savonlinna, Tampere, Vantaa, and Varkaus. The Headquarters are located in Helsinki, Finland. President and CEO is Kari Tuominen. The company is owned by ANDRITZ AG of Austria.
ANDRITZ Pulp & Paper is looking for Logistics Vendor Manager for permanent employment.
The role will be a new demanding role in ANDRITZ Pulp&Paper -logistics.
Logistics Vendor Manager will be responsible for leading the following logistics processes:
- Execute and plan the logistics freight tendering activities according to logistics concepts as well as supporting sales phase logistics.
- Collaborate with the HR for developing talents in the vendor management team.
- Ensure the most cost-efficient and qualified logistics solutions in projects.
- Lead and collaborate globally between logistics teams for logistics vendor management and finding optimized solutions from each location to achieve total cost optimization.
- Manage logistics vendor management operations and risk management to guarantee logistics performance.
- Communicate and collaborate internally to find the most reasonable contractual and commercial set-up for project needs.
- Plan and manage the logistics purchasing processes for projects
- Lead of the Request for Quatation (RFQ) process and freight tendering and negotiation with the team according to the project terms
- Lead the frame and annual contracts
- Sourcing new logistics vendors when necessary.
- Analyze current market and follow current and future trends together with Global Supply Chain Management.
The location can be any ANDRITZ Oy location in Finland.
We are looking for a candidate with the following experience and expertise:
- Master’s in relevant field and/or demonstrated with minimum 10 years successful working experience in high-profile position in supply chain.
Competencies e.g. for this new role to be established:
- Leadership of people and passion to improve business and process in supply chain
- Understanding the overall business, project management skills and strong knowledge of project logistics
- High experience in supply chain/logistics
- Plan cost-efficient commercial and contractual strategies to Vendor negotiation and capability to make decisions and communicate
- Risk management
- Change management
- Professional English skills written and spoken
- Fluent IT-skills, especially Ms Excel
For more information, please contact Head of Logistics Pulp & Paper Tiina Muona, email: [email protected], tel. +358 40 860 6458.
Please send your application by 12th October 2023 .
We start the recruiting process immediately and we will select the person as soon as the best candidate is found.
ANDRITZ as an employer offers you varied challenges, the freedom to plan your own work, and development opportunities in a fast-paced, international technology company. You will be surrounded by a positive team spirit and supportive colleagues who are willing to cooperate, share knowledge, and learn together.
At ANDRITZ, we offer an appealing and wide range of competitive benefits for our employees, such as flexible working hours, health insurance, company events, fitness, and company well-being programs. We care for our employees – they are our biggest asset. Fullfill your potential – come and join us!
Our recruitment process includes health check as well as a drug test. Depending on the position the process may also include a personal assessment.
Requisition ID: 10624
Andritz Oy synnyttää merkittävimmät negatiiviset vaikutuksensa tai käyttää resursseja liittyen kasvihuonekaasupäästöihin ja biodiversiteettiin, luokassa Ympäristö.
Nettovaikutusprofiilin on mallintanut Upright Project. Profiili perustuu tieteellisen tutkimuksen ymmärrykseen erilaisten tuotteiden ja palveluiden vaikutuksista. Profiili kertoo mihin asioihin sinäkin olet mukana vaikuttamassa tämän työpaikan kautta. Lisätietoa Uprightista löydät täältä.